Open Web Foundation Contributor License Agreement 1.0
Published: February 12, 2015 Concept
Main Project Image
The project owner hasn't added main project image yet.
* The functional purpose of this design is to charge a battery from the USB connector that is connected to a 1.5A wall charger. This board also provides power to a load connected to VCC_SYS. Status is indicated by the LEDs. The battery is a standard LiPo with max voltage = 4.2V. A limit of 1.3A (+/- 20%) is imposed on the current drawn from the USB connector. A fast charge current of 800mA (+/- 10%) is imposed on the battery.
* There are 3 errors in this schematic that will result in the board not working as specified above.
* Fork the design, open it in the editor, find the errors, and fix them on the schematic.
* Prizes: $25 Amazon Gift if you correctly fix all 3 schematic errors. Upped to $30 if you also make corresponding fixes to the layout and clear all Design Rule violations. Upped to $35 if you also find and fix the 4th bonus error on the layout (ie. the board will not fully function as specified if manufactured and assembled with the current layout. Hint: this error is obscure and you have to be a sharp HW design reviewer to spot it!)
HOW TO SUBMIT
Tweet us your Upverter username using this message: Hey @upverter, I'm and I completed your Schematic Review challenge. Now gimme my $25 Amazon gift card! https://upverter.com/anandh/e853f6e7605457a0/Design-Review-Challenge/
* Submissions will be accepted until Feb 19, 2015!