All the components that a user adds to their design will be verified for accuracy to remove risk of symbol and footprint errors. To add a component to your design, follow the steps below:
1. From your dashboard open a design project
2. In the schematic editor click on and search for the required part
3. Click on
Once the component has been placed on the schematic, it will be queued for symbol and footprint verification. You can find more information about your part verification under in the right hand toolbar. Once the part request has been submitted, events happen in the following sequence:
1. Users get an update once a component engineer is looking into the part verification
2. Once the component has been verified, a new notification saying "verified component now available" will appear.
3. To update the component click on . at the top-right corner of the component represents that the both the symbol and footprint have been verified.